Saturday, July 24, 2010

Professor Tracey Is Seriously Hooked On Watching FX's Sons Of Anarchy

This is a show I believed I would absolutely hate. Hillbilly, greasy, redneck bikers, killing folks and spewing borderline sexist and racist slurs every thirty seconds? Not for me dude, right? WRONG!!!! I love this show! A pure and complete guilty pleasure. White trash life on full parade. Katey Sagal of Married With Children infamy positively steals nearly every single scene she is in on this show. The twists and turns on this show keep you guessing and the acting is top notch.

This program also has a wicked sense of humor, the dialogue and antics of some of the characters has you giggling to yourself, just like when watching the folks on Madmen, True Blood, and Big Love. I love quirky, well-written, and character driven shows, it makes the time spent in front of the boob tube seem justified.

2 comments:

upfromsumdirt September 24, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

i've already got old white victorian ladies and chosen vampire slayers living inside of me; the conan novels i read as a youth are already doing battle with the speeches of malcolm x that i've memorized...

i already live in kentucky... do i really need MORE greasy hillybillies rednecking in my psyche?

i guess so. you've sold me on it.

Sojourner's Truth October 9, 2010 at 1:02 AM  

Boo, I agree 135%! I thought I was crazy in liking this show and justifying why the racial slurs were ok. I hate to admit it, but I LOVE this series! I'm so hooked I can hardly see straight on Tuesday nights! Thanks for letting me know that I'm not alone.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP