Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me! Professor Tracey Rings Up Another One!

I soooooo love my birthday. A complete slacker day today, no work, no drama, and no crap. Straight chillin' and relaxing. A few drinks and some yummy tapas. Hanging with my dog and watching all the horror flicks I can stand. Complete and total pamper day for me. Will hang with friends and fam on the weekend. I really needed a "me day" this year and I'm taking it!
It's very cool to share a b-day with Mad Magazine's Alfred E. Neuman and The Weasley Twins from Harry Potter. LMAO!

5 comments:

Paddock Girl April 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I wish I could be there with you to hang out and watch horror movies!

AfricanOrchid April 1, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Enjoy your birthday Prof Tracey. I am right behind you... My b-day is comin up April 2. Aries rules. hahahahah :-)

Anonymous,  April 1, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous,  April 2, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Happy Birthday Dear Sista~

Tami April 7, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Happy belated birthday, Professor Tracey!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP