Monday, March 22, 2010

Professor Tracey Is Already Tired Of Still Lying Ass Tiger, The Media's Coverage Of Tiger And He Hasn't Even Started Playing Golf Again...Damn!

I just don't think I'm going to be able to stomach an endless series of short interviews with white reporters questioning and judging Tiger "Golden Showers" Woods, while he looks back at them with that dead man walking, wish I could disappear like Harry Potter, I is so sorry massa, long distance stare.


And if he's gonna be a lying ass on top of it, I would rather he just shut the hell up and play golf. The fact that he's trying to act like folks in his "inner circle" didn't know he was creeping around is just a damn lie. His people were helping him pull these hoes. No man with his amount of fame and wealth could pull off that much lying, sexual deviance, and betrayal without some serious assistance and silence.....lots of it.

If I was his wife, a whole lot of folks in Tiger's "inner circle" would have to get tossed under the bus, straight up fired and dismissed, before I would even consider reconciling with his ass. And if Tiger Woods is truly serious about making "amends" and getting his life right, he would cut loose anyone close to him that helped or let him make such a damn mess of his professional and personal lives.

3 comments:

Unknown March 23, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

~SMDH~ I was tired of Tiger and his mess after the first 60 SECONDS! I really do not care, that should be between him and his wife.

Hathor March 25, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Let get all the interviews over so I can watch The Masters in peace.

I only get emotional about Tiger when he's one shot away from winning.

Anonymous,  March 25, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

LOL I stopped following the story. I know enough "cheatas" in real life. If he said his inner circle didn't know, I call BS! I also call BS on sex rehab and on his wife taking him back after allegedly beating his behind. Trust in a relationship must not mean much to either of them.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP